1 tortilla of your choice- I used cashew flour tortilla from Lassens
2 cups spinach
Spray pan with oil and heat tortilla-I like to make it a little crispy
Fry egg in separate pan
Mash avocado season with salt and pepper
Saute spinach with a liitle oil and a dash of garlic salt
Simple Healthy Crock-Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into 2 inch cubes
1 large onion, chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
1 (29 oz.) can of tomato sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon Garam masala
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons ground coriander
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon turmeric
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 bay leaf
1 cup coconut milk
juice of ½ lemon
Grease the inside of your crockpot bowl with a bit of coconut oil.
Combine everything, make sure the chicken is covered with sauce.
Pour the mixture into the slow cooker and place the two bay leaves on top.
Cover and cook for 8 hours on low (or 4 hours on high).
Serve over rice
Roasted Shrimp and Veggies Bake
ROASTED AND BLACKENED GARLIC AND LEMON BROCCOLI
Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
1. Melt the butter or use oil on low heat in a saucepan. Add in the onion and cumin. Cook for about 5 minutes until onion is translucent.
2. Add in butternut squash, carrots, and vegetable broth.
3. Bring to a boil and then simmer on low heat with lid on top for about 30 minutes until vegetables are fully cooked.
4. Blend together soup with a hand blender. If the soup needs more liquid add more water to the mixture. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
PEANUT BUTTER ENERGY BITES
A healthy protein packed breakfast or snack!
*Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
*Stir to combine. Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to chill so they are easier to roll into bites.
*Roll into bites and store in the fridge the bites will last for up to a week.
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped zucchini
1/2 cup chopped yellow squash
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
1 tablespoon olive oil
6 whole wheat or flour tortillas
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese or Vegan cheese
1. In a large nonstick pan, cook red pepper, zucchini, yellow squash, onion, and mushrooms in olive oil over medium heat until tender. Remove vegetables from pan.
2. Coat the same pan with cooking spray, and place one tortilla in pan. Sprinkle cheese evenly over tortilla, and layer with the vegetable mixture. Cook until golden on both sides, for approximately 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove quesadilla from pan, and repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut each quesadilla into triangles with a pizza cutter. Serve hot.