Grilled Shrimp and Veggie Kabobs with Cilantro Sauce
1 pound of shrimp
2 Red Pepper
2 Yellow Squash
Cilantro Dressing (Trader Joes)
Salt and pepper to taste
Marinate Shrimp and Veggies in Cilantro Dressing for 10 Minutes
Preheat the grill to medium heat. Put the shrimp and veggies on skewers and place on the grill. Grill on each side for about three minutes or until no longer pink.
2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 Jar of Salsa
1 cup shredded Mexican style cheese
large flour or whole grain tortillas
Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Sauce
Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites
1 cup old-fashioned oats
1 cup natural chunky peanut butter
1⁄4 cup honey
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 tablespoon cacao nibs
Stir everything together in a small mixing bowl until blended
Chill in freezer for 15 minutes
Form into 1 inch balls
Store in airtight container
1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
2 (4-ounce) salmon fillets
3 cups chopped broccoli florets
1/2 Tablespoon melted coconut oil
2 gloves of garlic, minced
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, stir together bananas and coconut oil until smooth. Stir in oats, dried coconut, walnuts, mulberries, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and salt.
3. With your hands, roll mixture into 10 balls, and place about 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
4. flatten cookies until they are about 2 inches in diameter.
5. Bake until cookies are lightly browned and dried, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cookies cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack and let cool completely.